MONO ETHYLENE GLYCOL 20 LITRES
Consult specialised Waste Management Company for disposal.
Do not dispose of substance into drains. Where possible retain label warnings and SDS and observe all notices pertaining to the product. For further information on Hazardous Substances consult http://www.epa.govt.nz/search-databases/Pages/default.aspx
Store locked up, in a well ventilated place.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not breathe dusts. Wear eye and face protection. Avoid release into the environment.
If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre 0800 POISON / 0800 764 766 or Doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention. Get medical advice if you feel unwell.