MOSS KILL LEMON / QUICK MOSS KILL
Marketing Chemicals Moss Kill Lemon is a commercial strength Sodium Hypochlorite solution (15%) with a lemon scent formulated to quickly remove fungi, moss and mould from houses, paths and roofs.
Appearance and Odour : Clear yellow liquid with a chlorine smell.
Flash Point : Non flammable.
Removal of fungi, moss and mould from around houses and on paths and roofs.
Dilute 1 litre of bleach (15%) to 4 parts water for fungi, moss and mould removal.
This product is corrosive to most metals and paints. Do not use metal containers when using this product.
This product keeps best when stored in a cool, dark dry place with the lid tightly closed.
Always keep the product out of the reach of children.
This product is corrosive to the eyes and may cause skin burns. The use of gloves and safety glasses is recommended.
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice immediately.
If accidentally splashed into the eyes, flush eyes with copious amounts of running water for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice immediately.
Important: as we have no control over where this product is used, where it is applied or how it will react, no warranty is expressed or implied as to the results obtained.
The seller, distributor or manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury direct or consequential, arising out of how the product is used.
Here at Marketing Chemicals Ltd we aim to "Deliver the best quality at the best price", because we blend products to our own formulations, we can even tailor make products for customers to ensure they get what they need.
Ph: (09) 634 3862
Fax: (09) 634 3864
Address: 2 Rymer Place, Mangere Bridge, Auckland.