Marketing Chemicals Liquid Bleach is a commercial strength Sodium Hypochlorite solution (either 5% or 15%) formulated to disinfect, sanitise and bleach a wide range of surfaces and other materials.




Appearance and Odour: Clear yellow liquid with a chlorine smell.

Flash Point: Non-flammable.




Sterilising solution for hospitals and medical rooms.

Disinfecting toilets, sinks and drains.

Removal of stains in fabrics and from toilet bowls and urinals.

Removal of fungi, moss and mould from around houses and on paths and roofs.




Dilute 50 mls of bleach (5%) to 5 litres of water for bleaching fabrics.

Dilute 100 mls of bleach (5%) to 5 litres of water for cleaning toilets and bathroom areas. This same dilution can be used for hospitals and medical rooms.

Dilute 1 litre of bleach (15%) to 4 parts water for fungi, moss and mould removal.




This product is corrosive to most metals and paints. Do not use metal containers when using this product.

This product keeps best when stored in a cool, dark dry place with the lid tightly closed. Always keep the product out of the reach of children.

This product is corrosive to the eyes and may cause skin burns. The use of gloves and safety glasses is recommended.

If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice immediately.

If accidentally splashed into the eyes, flush eyes with copious amounts of running water for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice immediately.




Important: as we have no control over where this product is used, where it is applied or how it will react, no warranty is expressed or implied as to the results obtained.


The seller, distributor or manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury direct or consequential, arising out of how the product is used.


In order to assist us in reducing spam, please type the characters you see:
spam control image

You may also like